Inspired by the astonishing beauty of the Iris Pallida flower, Angelique captures the delicate essence of a delightful spring garden.
Cascades of French mimosa, osmanthus and white champac are woven between the powdered, violet facets of precious orris. Virginian cedarwood and subtle notes of frankincense bring an ethereal light and delicate freshness to this tender composition.
Liz's inspiration: "Inspiration for my perfumes comes to me in many ways, but none more so than from the nature in my own garden. Angelique began as an olfactory portrait of the Iris Pallida; days spent breathing in the delicate scent of the flowers and the honeyed aroma of pollen emerged as nature's own sketch of what Angelique would become. Angelique became a perfume based on my personal impression of the beautiful Iris Pallida, a flower that is as captivating and angelic as nature itself".
“When creating a perfume, I think of colours, textures and places. I imagine the people who may wear the fragrance and hope that the perfume will help them conjure their own unique and personal allusions.” - Liz Moores
Papillon was founded in England in 2011 by perfumer Liz Moores. Her fragrances will take you from the mundane to the extraordinary. It is the ultimate expression of luxury, her perfumes are sensual, seductive, glamorous and revealing. Liz uses a high concentration of pure perfume extraits in her creations.
When ordered before 3pm, we will send your parcel the same day (provided that in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by DHL to your chosen address and day/evening within the Netherlands. For Belgium an average delivery time of 2 to 3 days applies.
- We ship perfumes worldwide, to more than 80 countries. See for all countries and more details our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery: all orders above € 95 in NL and Belgium.
- Smaller orders within NL: € 4.50.
- Samples orders within NL: € 3.95 (incl. track & trace).
- 1 sample orders within NL: € 1 (no track & trace)
- Smaller orders and more than 1 sample to Belgium: € 6,50.
- 1 sample orders to B: € 1,50 (no track & trace).