This gift set of four 15ml EDP bottles is encased in a luxurious black box lined in black velvet.
deadofnight, meltmyheart, silencethesea, and lostinflowers were composed and formulated for strangelove by founder Elizabeth Gaynes and master perfumer Christophe Laudamiel, with creative direction by Helena Christensen.
strangelove nyc is a high-quality and luxurious brand with 5 intriguing and unusual scents in eau de parfum and in oil. The oil can also be worn in the desirable 24 carat gold-plated necklace.
Every perfume is packed with natural, precious ingredients. For example, each fragrance contains 2 natural types of Oudh; deadofnight even 3 types. The perfumes are made by hand in New York, true craftsmanship.
The design of the bottles, caps and chains is shows the sense of quality of the brand. 24 carat gold plated caps, high quality glass, exclusive design by art director Helena Christensen.
So, why are we so happy to work with this brand?
Not only are we very enthusiastic about the quality of the perfumes, when we first smelled these perfumes, the special scents carried us right away. The presentation of the perfumes in a gold chain also stood out for us. What else can you expect with a team of great minds who stand behind this brand. They capture that sense of true luxury perfectly in the products. That, together with the beautiful black-and-white photography, makes us very happy that we brought these perfume jewels to the Netherlands. Exclusively available at Perfume Lounge.
The 'dream team' of strangelove consists of:
- Elizabeth Gaynes: Elizabeth founded strangelove nyc 5 years ago from her fascination for and expertise in sustainable sourcing (GaiaOne) of natural ingredients, including Oudh from Borneo and rare essential oils.
- Helena Christensen: Helena guarantees the unique creative expressions such as the perfume oil necklace and photography. As artistic leader of the brand, photographer, model: beautiful inside and out.
- Christophe Laudamiel: Christophe, master-perfumer, can take on the challenge of creating unparalleled desirable perfumes with these rare, precious ingredients like no other.
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
Due to holiday season peaks delivery times might be longer that expected. We apologize for the delay.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
• Day delivery DHL or FedEx € 6.95 (free from € 75)
• DHL pick up point € 5.20 (free from € 50)
• Evening delivery with DHL € 6,95 (free from € 75)
• Same Day Delivery by bike courier within ring of Amsterdam: € 8,50 (order before 12 pm)
• 1 - 2 sample: € 2.95 shipping & handling fees, PostNL, no tracking, average delivery 3 - 5 days
• 3 - 5 samples: € 4,50 PostNL mailbox shipment with track & trace