Mon Beau Sapin is a scented candle inspired by a refreshing walk in a spruce forest, the slightly resinous scent is reminiscent of Christmas trees. This makes this a lovely candle for Christmas.
Every year Maison Francis Kurkdjian releases this candle in a different glass holder. This illustration was created especially for the holiday season of 2021.
The candle weighs 180 grams, which is equivalent to approximately 40 burning hours.
How do you burn scented candles?
- The first time you burn the candle for 1 to 1.5 hours, this activates the wax, the scent, and saturates the wick with the scented wax.
- It is better not to let a scented candle burn for more than 3 hours. The melted wax continues to smell for a long time even after blowing out and too high temperatures can be detrimental to the quality of the odor.
- Each time you light the candle, let the candle burn until the top of the wax has completely melted.
- After blowing out, place the wick back in the middle of the candle, this prevents an irregular melting pattern.
- Check before lighting whether the wick is not too long, a wick of 5 mm is optimal. This prevents fumes and soot formation.
Maison Francis Kurkdjian
Francis Kurkdjian, a creative soul taking the stage
Francis Kurkdjian hardly needs any further introduction: a star perfumer who has been creating scents for impressive fashion brands before he started his own Maison in 2009.
With great elegance, Kurkdjian knows how to combine the two cultures from his French-Armenian background into perfumes that suit everybody.
Kurkdjian is versatile, creative, and a visionary, combining his passion for fashion with his knowledge of fine fragrances. His collection is a fragrance wardrobe, choose your fragrance on your mood and the moment.
Discover your mood in his Essentials, Easy to Wear, and The Cocktail Lounge.
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by FedEx or DHL Parcel within the Netherlands.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery for orders above € 50
- Normal rate: € 4.50
- Evening delivery: € 5.50
- Same Day Delivery in Amsterdam with bike courier
- 3-5 samples: € 4.10 (PostNL incl. track & trace)
- 1-2 sample: € 2.95 (PostNL no track & trace)
- Free delivery for all orders above € 95
- Normal rate: € 6.95
- 2-5 samples: € 8.90 (incl. track & trace)
- 1 sample: € 2 (no track & trace)