Special, pure, and full of individuality.
With this seductive perfume, Pierre Guillaume pays tribute to the intoxicating Indian tuberose. After the initial blast of bright caramelized sugar, Tubereuse Couture becomes a charming and radiant nectar that sets the tone and mood for this perfume. A lustrous and seductive fragrance with an impressive shelf life.
Kalamanzi oil, green jasmin, ylang-ylang, caramelized sugar, Indian tuberose, Sumatra benzoine, papyrus
Pierre Guillaume's creations all have a strong identity and signature. He does not compromise and is totally independent, working from his atelier in Clermont-Ferrand. On the other hand, his fragrances never become too intellectual or avant-garde, and they are always very wearable.
One of the innovative techniques Pierre uses in his creations, is a process called Photo-affinage or photo refining, the flattening of olfactory peaks through ultra-violet rays. This technique gives his fragrances that characteristic liveliness in Cozé or that melancholic touch in L'Eau Circé for instance.
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
Due to holiday season peaks delivery times might be longer that expected. We apologize for the delay.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
• Day delivery DHL or FedEx € 6.95 (free from € 75)
• DHL pick up point € 5.20 (free from € 50)
• Evening delivery with DHL € 6,95 (free from € 75)
• Same Day Delivery by bike courier within ring of Amsterdam: € 8,50 (order before 12 pm)
• 1 - 2 sample: € 2.95 shipping & handling fees, PostNL, no tracking, average delivery 3 - 5 days
• 3 - 5 samples: € 4,50 PostNL mailbox shipment with track & trace