Bapteme Ambre is a voluptuous and sensual perfume. Amber fragrances are often used in seductive perfumes.
Phaedon was inspired by the story of Madame du Bary, one of Paris most famous courtesans under Louis XI, who used "amber baptism" as one of her intimate rituals. The mixture she used consisted of opoponax, geranium leaf, rose, and cinnamon. Phaedon entrusted Pierre Guillaume to recompose this scent.
opoponax, geranium leaf, rose, cinnamon
The house of Phaedon was founded by two aesthetes from Paris with a passion for travel and the ancient cultures of the Mediterranean. This is reflected in the name and logo: the emblem with the two Assyrian griffins, with the name of the legendary slave turned into a philosopher by Socrates: Phaedon or Elis.
The fragrances of Phaedon often created by Pierre Guillaume and a small number of guest perfumers, are available in eau de toilette or very highly concentrated (30%) eau de parfum. In addition, the brand has high-quality reed diffusers and room sprays.
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
Due to holiday season peaks delivery times might be longer that expected. We apologize for the delay.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
• Day delivery DHL or FedEx € 5.95 (free from € 50)
• DHL pick up point € 5.20 (free from € 50)
• Evening delivery with DHL € 6,95 (free from € 75)
• Same Day Delivery by bike courier within ring of Amsterdam: € 8,50 (order before 12 pm)
• 1 - 2 sample: € 2.95 shipping & handling fees, PostNL, no tracking, average delivery 3 - 5 days
• 3 - 5 samples: € 4,50 PostNL mailbox shipment with track & trace
This is a good scent but I would need a few more wearings to truly appreciate it. Thanks Team Perfume Lounge once again.