A beautiful warm, elegant, and sophisticated fragrance.
In OUD by Maison Francis Kurkdjian, the East and the West come together beautifully. The oudh (agarwood) as a precious wood species from the East and the comfortable vanilla, musk, and cedarwood from the West: creating a highly wearable, yet intriguing fragrance.
Discover this intimate scent of authentic natural Laos oud, cedarwood, patchouli, saffron, and elemi resin.
After the success of OUD eau de parfum, Francis Kurkdjian created this OUD extrait de parfum in 2018: richer, more intense, less sweet, tougher, more raw 'oud-ish', almost leather-like, with more punch!
Maison Francis Kurkdjian
Francis Kurkdjian, a creative soul taking the stage
Francis Kurkdjian hardly needs any further introduction: a star perfumer who has been creating scents for impressive fashion brands before he started his own Maison in 2009.
With great elegance, Kurkdjian knows how to combine the two cultures from his French-Armenian background into perfumes that suit everybody.
Kurkdjian is versatile, creative, and a visionary, combining his passion for fashion with his knowledge of fine fragrances. His collection is a fragrance wardrobe, choose your fragrance on your mood and the moment.
Discover your mood in his Essentials, Easy to Wear, and The Cocktail Lounge.
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
Due to holiday season peaks delivery times might be longer that expected. We apologize for the delay.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery for orders above € 50 (normal rate € 4.50)
- Free evening delivery for orders above € 75 (normal rate € 5.50)
- Same Day Delivery in Amsterdam with bike courier: € 8.50 (order before 12 noon)
- 3-5 samples: € 4.10 (PostNL incl. track & trace)
- 1-2 sample: € 2.95 (PostNL no track & trace)
- Free delivery for all orders above € 95
- Normal rate: € 6.95
- 2-5 samples: € 8.90 (incl. track & trace)
- 1 sample: € 2 (no track & trace)