Elegant and timeless.
A classic green chypre, with lily of the valley and iris on a bed of oakmoss.
Luca Turin's review reads like a poem: "Odalisque's superbly judged floral accord of jasmine and iris, both abstract and very stable, allied to a saline note of oakmoss, initially feels delicate, but in use is both sturdy and radiant. It is as if the perfumer had skillfully shaved off material from a classic chypre accord until a marmoreal light shone through it."
lily of the valley, jasmine, iris root, oakmoss
“One of the unsung greats in the world of perfumery.”. - Luca Turin
When ordered before 3pm, we will send your parcel the same day (provided that in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by DHL to your chosen address and day/evening within the Netherlands. For Belgium an average delivery time of 2 to 3 days applies.
- We ship perfumes worldwide, to more than 80 countries. See for all countries and more details our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery: all orders above € 95 in NL and Belgium.
- Smaller orders within NL: € 4.50.
- Samples orders within NL: € 3.95 (incl. track & trace).
- 1 sample orders within NL: € 1 (no track & trace)
- Smaller orders and more than 1 sample to Belgium: € 6,50.
- 1 sample orders to B: € 1,50 (no track & trace).
well, Odalisque took me 2 years to convince me fully. (i’m male and i always thought it would be to feminine on me) i had a small sample, and every now and then i was spraying Odalisque on my wrist to give it another try.
i have to say: no one makes the oakmoss accord so interesting and smooth as Patricia de Nicolaï. it has a salty feel to it, which blends perfectly with the lily of the valley. a really remarkable and unique scent. my second favourite scent from this house. the first beeing New York Intense.