Teint de Neige, the ultimate powdery fragrance. A perfume in the spirit of the Belle Époque. The unmistakable scent of the perfumed powders. A soft but intense perfume with powdery and floral accords.
What’s better than washing your hair, whilst scenting it with this beautiful scent?
powdery accords, ylang-ylang, jasmin, rose, heliotrope, musk, tonka bean.
Lorenzo Villoresi draws his inspiration for his perfumes from his many trips to the Middle East and its rich variety of fragrances. His talent for creating perfumes was confirmed in 2006 when he won the Prix Francois Coty. This is thé most important acknowledgment for the artistic career of a perfumer, and he was the first to win this prize as an independent perfumer!
The most beloved scent from Lorenzo is Teint de Neige. A unique, and very powdery perfume.
When visiting Florence, a trip to Lorenzo's atelier and museum at Via de Bardi is surely worth your while. He works from his family home, which has a wonderful view over the river the Arno. In the house next to his own, Lorenzo opened a Centre-Academy of the Art of Perfumes in 2018, which is a knowledge center regarding scents. With a museum, fragrance garden, and education on scents and perfumes.
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
Due to holiday season peaks delivery times might be longer that expected. We apologize for the delay.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
• Day delivery DHL or FedEx € 5.95 (free from € 50)
• DHL pick up point € 5.20 (free from € 50)
• Evening delivery with DHL € 6,95 (free from € 75)
• Same Day Delivery by bike courier within ring of Amsterdam: € 8,50 (order before 12 pm)
• 1 - 2 sample: € 2.95 shipping & handling fees, PostNL, no tracking, average delivery 3 - 5 days
• 3 - 5 samples: € 4,50 PostNL mailbox shipment with track & trace