A complex woody Oriental combining saffron and rose to create a wonderfully rich and opulent scent.
This striking composition entices with spicy notes of saffron and cinnamon, supported by a beautiful rose. The heart is comprised of exotic myrrh, oud wood and tobacco, which lend a stunning smoky quality to the fragrance, developing into a luxurious base of creamy woods, labdanum and dark animalic accords.
saffron, rose, cinnamon, myrrh, oudh, tobacco, castoreum, sandalwood, labdanum, amber, guaiac wood
Grossmith is one of Great Britain's oldest fragrance houses, founded in London in 1835. In 1940, the company had to close due to the war, but after second cousin Simon Brooke accidentally found the handwritten books containing the original formulas years later, he decided to revive the house.
The three iconic scents (Hasu-no-Hana, Phul-Nana, Shem-el-Nessim) were adjusted slightly for the modern world. Next to this beautiful history, Simon and Amanda Brooke also have ambitious plans for the future: thé house for quality, craftsmanship and authenticity.Apart from the classics, their modern fragrances are also appreciated all over the world by perfume lovers who seek luxury, individuality and exclusivity.
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
Due to holiday season peaks delivery times might be longer that expected. We apologize for the delay.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
• Day delivery DHL or FedEx € 5.95 (free from € 50)
• DHL pick up point € 5.20 (free from € 50)
• Evening delivery with DHL € 6,95 (free from € 75)
• Same Day Delivery by bike courier within ring of Amsterdam: € 8,50 (order before 12 pm)
• 1 - 2 sample: € 2.95 shipping & handling fees, PostNL, no tracking, average delivery 3 - 5 days
• 3 - 5 samples: € 4,50 PostNL mailbox shipment with track & trace