Opulent and sexy. Smells of oud but doesn't contain a single drop and that's the naked truth.
Luca Turin on Nooud in his blog Perfume is Love: "The composition that made him notorious among the niche aficion is a bravura piece called Nooud, which is a very convincing oud reconstruction containing 'he swears' no oud at all, hence the name.
The first thing you notice when spraying his line onto strips is how each fragrance jumps out at you with a distinct form even before you bring the paper to your nostrils."
Deep & dark, woody & resinous, smokey & earthy, original & ingriguing.
"This is what my dreams smell like, I make personal and immediate perfumes. Deceptively playful, rooted in the unconscious, perplexing the senses, like kaleidoscopic explosions of beauty. They can blow you away." Spyros Drosopoulos
Baruti means gunpowder in the Greek and Arab language (μπαροuτι):
special scent explosions, explosive and unexpected, caught in a compact flacon as 30 ml extrait de parfum. Baruti is the label of the Dutch-Greek perfumer, Spyros Drosopoulos, introduced in 2015. With these beautiful creations Spyros has consolidated himself as a truly innovative avant-garde nose!
When ordered before 3pm, we will send your parcel the same day (provided that in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by DHL to your chosen address and day/evening within the Netherlands. For Belgium an average delivery time of 2 to 3 days applies.
- We ship perfumes worldwide, to more than 80 countries. See for all countries and more details our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery: all orders above € 95 in NL and Belgium.
- Smaller orders within NL: € 4.50.
- Samples orders within NL: € 3.95 (incl. track & trace).
- 1 sample orders within NL: € 1 (no track & trace)
- Smaller orders and more than 1 sample to Belgium: € 6,50.
- 1 sample orders to B: € 1,50 (no track & trace).