Radiating blue summer skies, continuous music, and effervescent big-city life.
The name Indigo was chosen because it reflects the duality of the perfume. As a color it is dark and deep blue to violet, yet it’s very bright with an electric radiance and almost in the invisible spectrum. Additionally, in meditation the color refers to the highest state of consciousness. A spiritual state where one has transcended the bodily needs and exists in calm, peaceful awareness, as one with his surroundings.
Luca Turin: "A good if often inadvertent way to assess fragrance involves leaving the room and noticing, when you come back in, how nice the air smells. Baruti passes this test with flying colors. "
Mastic oil (Chios), Hyacinth, Rose, Frankincense, Atlas Cedar wood, Sandalwood, NOOUD, Amber.
"This is what my dreams smell like, I make personal and immediate perfumes. Deceptively playful, rooted in the unconscious, perplexing the senses, like kaleidoscopic explosions of beauty. They can blow you away." Spyros Drosopoulos
Baruti means gunpowder in the Greek and Arab language (μπαροuτι):
special scent explosions, explosive and unexpected, caught in a compact flacon as 30 ml extrait de parfum. Baruti is the label of the Dutch-Greek perfumer, Spyros Drosopoulos, introduced in 2015. With these beautiful creations Spyros has consolidated himself as a truly innovative avant-garde nose!
When ordered before 3pm, we will send your parcel the same day (provided that in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by DHL to your chosen address and day/evening within the Netherlands. For Belgium an average delivery time of 2 to 3 days applies.
- We ship perfumes worldwide, to more than 80 countries. See for all countries and more details our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery: all orders above € 95 in NL and Belgium.
- Smaller orders within NL: € 4.50.
- Samples orders within NL: € 3.95 (incl. track & trace).
- 1 sample orders within NL: € 1 (no track & trace)
- Smaller orders and more than 1 sample to Belgium: € 6,50.
- 1 sample orders to B: € 1,50 (no track & trace).