Delicious Indian masala chai.
Review Tina van Australian Perfume Junkies: "Cinnamon, cardamom and clove are supported by a background milkiness and a tannic black tea. A light spray and I’m instantly warmed and feel relaxed. We are just at the tail end of winter here in Australia, and I have enjoyed wearing this fragrance on bright and cold Sunday mornings, pulling on an oversized knitted jumper and snuggling into a sunny sofa corner to read a book. Chai is the perfect comfort fragrance."
Luca Turin: "Chai is a delightful muted play on balsamic and milky notes that really does smell like masala tea."
Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Cardamom, Pepper, Black Tea, Steamed Milk, Cocoa, Roses, Vanilla, Musk, Leather.
"This is what my dreams smell like, I make personal and immediate perfumes. Deceptively playful, rooted in the unconscious, perplexing the senses, like kaleidoscopic explosions of beauty. They can blow you away." Spyros Drosopoulos
Baruti means gunpowder in the Greek and Arab language (μπαροuτι):
special scent explosions, explosive and unexpected, caught in a compact flacon as 30 ml extrait de parfum. Baruti is the label of the Dutch-Greek perfumer, Spyros Drosopoulos, introduced in 2015. With these beautiful creations Spyros has consolidated himself as a truly innovative avant-garde nose!
When ordered before 3pm, we will send your parcel the same day (provided that in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by DHL to your chosen address and day/evening within the Netherlands. For Belgium an average delivery time of 2 to 3 days applies.
- We ship perfumes worldwide, to more than 80 countries. See for all countries and more details our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery: all orders above € 95 in NL and Belgium.
- Smaller orders within NL: € 4.50.
- Samples orders within NL: € 3.95 (incl. track & trace).
- 1 sample orders within NL: € 1 (no track & trace)
- Smaller orders and more than 1 sample to Belgium: € 6,50.
- 1 sample orders to B: € 1,50 (no track & trace).