De eerste vrouwelijke geur van Villoresi. Een parfum gebaseerd op Bulgaarse rozen.
De Geurengoeroe over Donna :"In de bepoederde schaduw van zoete rozen."
Lorenzo Villoresi from Florence got inspired to distill essential oils and start making perfumes himself in 1991 by his many trips to the Middle East and its rich variety of fragrances.
His talent for creating perfumes was confirmed in 2006 when he won the Prix Francois Coty. This is thé most important acknowledgement for the artistic career of a perfumer, and he was the first to win this price as an independent perfumer!
The most loved scent from Lorenzo is Teint de Neige. A unique to the core powdery fragrance.
When visiting Florence, a trip to Lorenzo's atelier and museum at Via de'Bardi is surely worth your while. He works from his family home, which has a wonderful view over the river the Arno. In the house next to his own, Lorenzo opened a Centre-Academy of the Art of Perfumes in 2018, which is a knowledge centre regarding scents. With a museum, fragrance garden and education on scents and perfumes.
When ordered before 3pm, we will send your parcel the same day (provided that in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by DHL to your chosen address and day/evening within the Netherlands. For Belgium an average delivery time of 2 to 3 days applies.
- We ship perfumes worldwide, to more than 80 countries. See for all countries and more details our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery: all orders above € 95 in NL and Belgium.
- Smaller orders within NL: € 4.50.
- Samples orders within NL: € 3.95 (incl. track & trace).
- 1 sample orders within NL: € 1 (no track & trace)
- Smaller orders and more than 1 sample to Belgium: € 6,50.
- 1 sample orders to B: € 1,50 (no track & trace).