Want to know more about the geraniums in perfumes? In this handy booklet you can read everything about this plant.
Nez Éditions and Laboratoire Monique Rémy (LMR) join forces and knowledge in this issue of natural ingredients in perfumes. The gold standard for the perfume industry resulted in the series The Naturals Notebook.
The Other Rose
Native to South Africa, the geraniums that decorate our balconies are not known for their fragrance. But rose geranium, once cultivated on the island of Réunion and now mainly in Egypt, contains in its leaves an essence with multiple olfactory and curative properties. Its rosy, minty and lemony notes are a common presence in perfumery. Explore the many facets of this hardy and elegant plant, journeying from botany, history, art and aromatherapy to agriculture and chemistry, without overlooking, of course, geranium fragrances and their creators.
Authors: Éléonore de Bonneval, Olivier R.P. David, Jeanne Doré, Anne-Sophie Hojlo, Clara Muller, Delphine de Swardt
Publication date: April 2021
Size: 16 x 21 cm
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
Due to holiday season peaks delivery times might be longer that expected. We apologize for the delay.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery for orders above € 50 (normal rate € 4.50)
- Free evening delivery for orders above € 75 (normal rate € 5.50)
- Same Day Delivery in Amsterdam with bike courier: € 8.50 (order before 12 noon)
- 3-5 samples: € 4.10 (PostNL incl. track & trace)
- 1-2 sample: € 2.95 (PostNL no track & trace)
- Free delivery for all orders above € 95
- Normal rate: € 6.95
- 2-5 samples: € 8.90 (incl. track & trace)
- 1 sample: € 2 (no track & trace)