"Love without boundaries...fallintostars"
fallintostars is a rich, warm, animalic and yet radiant oudh fragrance with heaps of character. Just like her 'sister' deadofnight, it needs skin as after the initial application (it starts off strong and 'dirty'), it becomes warm, woody, soft, and very yummy!
Apply it to your warm pulse points and be prepared to soar into the next dimension!
This perfume is handcrafted in New York and come in a practical 15ml spray or a luxury 50ml bottle with a beautifully designed 24k gold-plated cap, of which the pattern is made following the prodigious Fibonacci sequence (the golden ratio).
oudh (India), labdanum, amber, jonquil, benzoin, Palisander rosewood, vanilla, pink pepper, peru balsem, benzoin.
Master perfumer Christophe Laudemiel on fallintostars: "The stardust and pollen effect comes from natural and wild French daffodil; a golden amber effect comes from a Fairwild certified Peru Balsam and a Siam Benzoin resin, which cast light from the back of the scent; and an illuminating solar effect comes from fresh ginger, bergamot, and saffron. That ensemble is nested in a combination of ouds, For Life-certified roses, and henna flower."
Blogger Take One Thing Off about fallintostars: "What I smell in fallintostars is really an act in three parts: Hindi oud, followed by champagne-and-vodka amber, and finally a huge honking myrrh not listed anywhere. Of course, it’s entirely possible that Christophe has managed to work the inky, astringent tones of saffron and hina attar (henna) with his feverish fingers into the shape of a rubbery, mushroomy myrrh. It’s also possible that it’s just myrrh... In fallintostars, Christophe Laudamiel takes heavy hitters like Hindi oud and makes it smell like bottled fireflies. And that is alchemy, pure and simple."
So, why are we so happy to work with this brand?
The 'dream team' of strangelove consists of:
- Elizabeth Gaynes: Elizabeth founded strangelove nyc 5 years ago from her fascination for and expertise in sustainable sourcing (GaiaOne) of natural ingredients, including Oudh from Borneo and rare essential oils.
- Helena Christensen: Helena guarantees the unique creative expressions such as the perfume oil necklace and photography. As artistic leader of the brand, photographer, model: beautiful inside and out.
- Christophe Laudamiel: Christophe, master-perfumer, can take on the challenge of creating unparalleled desirable perfumes with these rare, precious ingredients like no other.
Enjoy these pearls: deadofnight, meltmyheart, lostinflowers, silencethesea and fallintostars.
When ordered before 3pm, we will send your parcel the same day (provided that in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by DHL to your chosen address and day/evening within the Netherlands. For Belgium an average delivery time of 2 to 3 days applies.
- We ship perfumes worldwide, to more than 80 countries. See for all countries and more details our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery: all orders above € 95 in NL and Belgium.
- Smaller orders within NL: € 4.50.
- Samples orders within NL: € 3.95 (incl. track & trace).
- 1 sample orders within NL: € 1 (no track & trace)
- Smaller orders and more than 1 sample to Belgium: € 6,50.
- 1 sample orders to B: € 1,50 (no track & trace).