A metallic, oxidized rose; sweet and fresh, modern and vintage at the same time.
'Douleur' means pain in French, a fitting name if you know that Douleur! was made by Antonio in collaboration with the UK tattoo artist, Freddie Albrighton.
Yet Douleur! is an intriguing rose fragrance with a twist, for those who like their rose with heavy metal and chewy sweetness and with a love for the unexpected.
Quote Antonio: "There is no pleasure without DOULEUR: French for pain."
Quote Freddie Albrighton: “Pain and pleasure. ...I think it is subtly strange, and uncomfortable, and disturbing ... and yet there is a softness, and a sweetness that gradually shines through, that cannot immediately be seen through the piercing beginning. This has been a love filled, explosively creative project, and I am so excited for people to experience DOULEUR.”
mint, aldehydes, cotton candy, seaweed, benzoin, melon, metallic notes, rose
Antonio Gardoni, architect and self-taught perfumer, has a unique avant-garde style and looks at perfumes.
Quote: "I work at night when the light doesn’t adulterate the chemicals and when the smells of the day disappears to leave space to new experiments of shadows.” Hij vergelijkt zijn parfums ook met kamers die ontdekt moeten worden. Ga je mee op ontdekkingstocht?
When ordered before 3pm, we will send your parcel the same day (provided that in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by DHL to your chosen address and day/evening within the Netherlands. For Belgium an average delivery time of 2 to 3 days applies.
- We ship perfumes worldwide, to more than 80 countries. See for all countries and more details our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery: all orders above € 95 in NL and Belgium.
- Smaller orders within NL: € 4.50.
- Samples orders within NL: € 3.95 (incl. track & trace).
- 1 sample orders within NL: € 1 (no track & trace)
- Smaller orders and more than 1 sample to Belgium: € 6,50.
- 1 sample orders to B: € 1,50 (no track & trace).