Playfully packaged sample set with 8 samples containing 2 ml from the line of Imaginary Authors. Like all perfumes by Imaginary Authors, the packaging of this Short Story Collection is in book form.
In this short story collection, you can discover 8 scented stories.
The set contains 2 ml of the following perfumes:
• Every Storm a Serenade
• Cape Heartache
• Saint Julep
• Yesterday Haze
• Slow Explosions
• Memoirs of a Trespasser
The stories about the fragrances from Imaginary Authors are pieces of art in themselves. Compelling, with the necessary drama, romance, and plot twists the stories exist parallel to the perfumes.
Although perfumer Josh Meyer makes the scents first, after which he and his creative director Ashod Simonian form the texts, letting themselves be inspired by the stories the fragrances and ingredients tell them. The fresh presentation of the brand with their playful ingredient lists, such as 'first kiss' in Sundrunk.
The brand was born from the idea of scent as art and art as provocation. Like a good book, these scents are meant to inspire you. In the bottles, layered stories are ready to start dreamy conversations or transport one to new places. They are fragrances to curl up with on the sofa, to share with friends, to take with you on a journey and hopefully they create their own story in your life.
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
Due to holiday season peaks delivery times might be longer that expected. We apologize for the delay.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery for orders above € 50 (normal rate € 4.50)
- Free evening delivery for orders above € 75 (normal rate € 5.50)
- Same Day Delivery in Amsterdam with bike courier: € 8.50 (order before 12 noon)
- 3-5 samples: € 4.10 (PostNL incl. track & trace)
- 1-2 sample: € 2.95 (PostNL no track & trace)
- Free delivery for all orders above € 95
- Normal rate: € 6.95
- 2-5 samples: € 8.90 (incl. track & trace)
- 1 sample: € 2 (no track & trace)