We are going to winter in the Catalan Albera area.
A warming room spray based on 100% natural bergamot, mastic, and oakmoss. Gener is Catalan for January and that's how nature smells in Spain in this coldest season.
The 100ml bottle can be refilled, a 500ml refill will be released in 2021.
The packaging design was created by the famous Catalan illustrator Sònia Estévez.
bergamot, mastic, oak moss
"I want to formulate with my hands, I want to get dirty, to touch and smell, to really follow my nose and have a much more intimate and primitive relationship with nature."
Bravanariz means 'brave nose' in Spanish. The subtitle 'smelling wild' indicates exactly what the charismatic actor and perfumer Ernesto Collado does. Literally capturing the natural scents of the untouched landscape of northeast Spain.
He makes 100% natural and unfiltered perfumes from the collected fragrant plants. Following the seasons with his seasonal smelling, he brings to us the scents of the seasons.
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
Due to holiday season peaks delivery times might be longer that expected. We apologize for the delay.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
• Day delivery DHL or FedEx € 5.95 (free from € 50)
• DHL pick up point € 5.20 (free from € 50)
• Evening delivery with DHL € 6,95 (free from € 75)
• Same Day Delivery by bike courier within ring of Amsterdam: € 8,50 (order before 12 pm)
• 1 - 2 sample: € 2.95 shipping & handling fees, PostNL, no tracking, average delivery 3 - 5 days
• 3 - 5 samples: € 4,50 PostNL mailbox shipment with track & trace