Do you want to know more about jasmine in perfumes? In this handy booklet you can read everything about this white and carnal flower.
Nez Éditions and Laboratoire Monique Rémy (LMR) join forces and knowledge in this issue of natural ingredients in perfumes. The gold standard for the perfume industry resulted in the series The Naturals Notebook.
Jasmine Sambac in Perfumery
Fruity, green, with hints of orange blossom and cut grass, jasmine sambac leaves a truly unique fragrance in its wake. In India, it is woven into garlands, used as offerings to the gods, and decorates women's hair. In Europe, it has recently become a regularly featured ingredient in the formulas of leading perfumes. Explore every facet of this sacred flower, from botany, history, art, anthropology, agriculture, and chemistry, to the perfumers who use it and the perfumes they create.
Authors: Éléonore de Bonneval, Olivier R.P. David, Jeanne Doré, Anne-Sophie Hojlo, Clara Muller, Delphine de Swardt
Publication date: April 2019
Size: 16 x 21 cm
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
Due to holiday season peaks delivery times might be longer that expected. We apologize for the delay.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
• Day delivery DHL or FedEx € 5.95 (free from € 50)
• DHL pick up point € 5.20 (free from € 50)
• Evening delivery with DHL € 6,95 (free from € 75)
• Same Day Delivery by bike courier within ring of Amsterdam: € 8,50 (order before 12 pm)
• 1 - 2 sample: € 2.95 shipping & handling fees, PostNL, no tracking, average delivery 3 - 5 days
• 3 - 5 samples: € 4,50 PostNL mailbox shipment with track & trace