Seduction in a bottle, the narcotic tuberose is paired, surprisingly so, with coconut and ripe fruit. A warm, soft, sensual and feminine fragrance.
The romantic Péché Cardinal was made by Amandine Marie. Péché Cardinal literally means 'cardinal sin', you cannot withstand temptation!
Davana, peach, coconut, blackcurrant, tuberose, prune, lily, cedar, sandalwood, musc
The independent House of Parfums MDCI (MDCI stands for Marchal Dessins et Créations Indépendantes) founded in 2003, is reviving the French tradition of the Art of perfume and creates rare and original perfumes, presented in unique and aesthetic bottles in collaboration with master perfumers chosen for their talent. Classic and innovative.
Classic, as the Italian Renaissance, the seventeenth century France and the great voyages of discovery were the points of reference guiding the brand creator's work. Innovative, for offering something so contrary to the mass-produced minimalism prevailing today- small sculptures inspired by the Renaissance or the Ancient World, posed elegantly on a very refined cylindrical plinth that doubles as a bottle.
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
Due to holiday season peaks delivery times might be longer that expected. We apologize for the delay.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
• Day delivery DHL or FedEx € 5.95 (free from € 50)
• DHL pick up point € 5.20 (free from € 50)
• Evening delivery with DHL € 6,95 (free from € 75)
• Same Day Delivery by bike courier within ring of Amsterdam: € 8,50 (order before 12 pm)
• 1 - 2 sample: € 2.95 shipping & handling fees, PostNL, no tracking, average delivery 3 - 5 days
• 3 - 5 samples: € 4,50 PostNL mailbox shipment with track & trace