1.25 ml perfume oil from lostinflowers fits in the stylish necklaces of strangelove, but bottles can also be used separately. Comes in a beautifully lacquered box with print in golden letters.
lostinflowers is a special combination of pure, white flowers and red Champaca from India (a 'mood enhancer' for hundreds of years) on the one hand and oakmoss, patchouli, musk, sandalwood, and two types of oud on the other. This combination creates an intriguing tension in this cheerful and rich floral scent. Like taking a dip in a very large bed of luscious flowers.
1,25 ml perfume oil of lostinflowers
So, why are we so happy to work with this brand?
The 'dream team' of strangelove consists of:
- Elizabeth Gaynes: Elizabeth founded strangelove nyc 5 years ago from her fascination for and expertise in sustainable sourcing (GaiaOne) of natural ingredients, including Oudh from Borneo and rare essential oils.
- Helena Christensen: Helena guarantees the unique creative expressions such as the perfume oil necklace and photography. As artistic leader of the brand, photographer, model: beautiful inside and out.
- Christophe Laudamiel: Christophe, master-perfumer, can take on the challenge of creating unparalleled desirable perfumes with these rare, precious ingredients like no other.
Enjoy these gems: deadofnight, meltmyheart, lostinflowers, silencethesea and fallintostars.
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by FedEx or DHL Parcel within the Netherlands.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery for orders above € 50
- Normal rate: € 4.50
- Evening delivery: € 5.50
- Same Day Delivery in Amsterdam with bike courier
- 3-5 samples: € 4.10 (PostNL incl. track & trace)
- 1-2 sample: € 2.95 (PostNL no track & trace)
- Free delivery for all orders above € 95
- Normal rate: € 6.95
- 2-5 samples: € 8.90 (incl. track & trace)
- 1 sample: € 2 (no track & trace)