Rose Poivree is een unieke rozengeur, aards, kruidig en zinnelijk.
The Different Company
An unclassifiable brand, essences immortelles
An English name for a French company, it is clear that The Different Company strives for unconventionality. This is haute perfumery, not compromising and using high-quality materials yet remaining very comfortable and fresh.
The Different Company was founded in 2000 by designer Thierry De Baschmakoff and perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena.
In 2004 Celine Ellena followed in the footsteps of her father, as the perfumer-creator of The Different Company. He left in 2004 to become the in-house perfumer at Hermès. Big footsteps to fill, one could argue, but Céline was fit for the challenge and left her signature on the brand. Her second creation, Sel de Vetiver, immediately received a 5 star rating (highest possible) by Chandler Burr, scent critic of The New York Times Magazine.
More recently, several guest perfumers were invited to use their creativity. Like Christine Nagel for Une Nuit Magnetique and Alexandra Monet for Le15, a limited edition released on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of the brand.
When ordered before 3pm, we will send your parcel the same day (provided that in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by DHL to your chosen address and day/evening within the Netherlands. For Belgium an average delivery time of 2 to 3 days applies.
- We ship perfumes worldwide, to more than 80 countries. See for all countries and more details our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery: all orders above € 95 in NL and Belgium.
- Smaller orders within NL: € 4.50.
- Samples orders within NL: € 3.95 (incl. track & trace).
- 1 sample orders within NL: € 1 (no track & trace)
- Smaller orders and more than 1 sample to Belgium: € 6,50.
- 1 sample orders to B: € 1,50 (no track & trace).