Modeontwerper Robert Piguet’s eerste parfum was Bandit, ontworpen in 1944 door Germaine Cellier. Deze rebelse parfumeur, die net zo rebels was als hijzelf, maakte deze revolutionaire chypre met rokerige en leer-tonen.
"It shocked and enticed simultaneously, its dark leather notes hinting at dark desires.."
Robert Piguet was a talented fashion designer, who at the top of Parisian fashion in the 30s and 40s, captured the imagination of many, with his elegant and alluring designs. His haute couture collection was very popular in French aristocratic circles. Robert Piguet was the confidant and mentor of Christian Dior. In 1944, the couturier launched his first perfume. In 1948, Bandit and Fracas followed. Both fragrances are still, until this very day iconic, cult fragrances and the favorite fragrances of many memorable woman.
When ordered before 3pm, we will send your parcel the same day (provided that in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by DHL to your chosen address and day/evening within the Netherlands. For Belgium an average delivery time of 2 to 3 days applies.
- We ship perfumes worldwide, to more than 80 countries. See for all countries and more details our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery: all orders above € 95 in NL and Belgium.
- Smaller orders within NL: € 4.50.
- Samples orders within NL: € 3.95 (incl. track & trace).
- 1 sample orders within NL: € 1 (no track & trace)
- Smaller orders and more than 1 sample to Belgium: € 6,50.
- 1 sample orders to B: € 1,50 (no track & trace).