Heerlijk op een schaaltje in uw kamer, of in een zakje tussen uw kleding in de kast.
Een verleidelijke pot pourri van pepers en Afrikaanse kruiden. De herinneringen van de oosterse markten en de Mediterrane zee.
Lorenzo Villoresi draws his inspiration for his perfumes from his many trips to the Middle East and its rich variety of fragrances. His talent for creating perfumes was confirmed in 2006 when he won the Prix Francois Coty. This is thé most important acknowledgment for the artistic career of a perfumer, and he was the first to win this prize as an independent perfumer!
The most beloved scent from Lorenzo is Teint de Neige. A unique, and very powdery perfume.
When visiting Florence, a trip to Lorenzo's atelier and museum at Via de Bardi is surely worth your while. He works from his family home, which has a wonderful view over the river the Arno. In the house next to his own, Lorenzo opened a Centre-Academy of the Art of Perfumes in 2018, which is a knowledge center regarding scents. With a museum, fragrance garden, and education on scents and perfumes.
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by FedEx or DHL Parcel within the Netherlands.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery for orders in December
- Evening delivery: € 1 (free from order value € 75)
- Same Day Delivery in Amsterdam with bike courier: € 4.50 (order before 12 noon)
- 3-5 samples: € 4.10 (PostNL incl. track & trace)
- 1-2 sample: € 2.95 (PostNL no track & trace)
- Free delivery for all orders above € 95
- Normal rate: € 6.95
- 2-5 samples: € 8.90 (incl. track & trace)
- 1 sample: € 2 (no track & trace)