bergamot, mint, vetiver, black tea, magnolia, cedarwood, musk, leather accord
Pierre Guillaume Paris
Formerly known as Parfumerie Generale.
Pierre Guillaume's creations all have a strong identity and signature. He does not compromise and is totally independent, working from his atelier in Clermont-Ferrand. On the other hand, his fragrances never become too intellectual or avant-garde, and they are always very wearable.
One of the innovative techniques Pierre uses in his creations, is a process called Photo-affinage or photo refining, the flattening of olfactory peaks through ultra-violet rays. This technique gives his fragrances that characteristic liveliness in Cozé or that melancholic touch in L'Eau Circé for instance.
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by FedEx or DHL Parcel within the Netherlands.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery for orders above € 50
- Normal rate: € 4.50
- Evening delivery: € 5.50
- Same Day Delivery in Amsterdam with bike courier
- 3-5 samples: € 4.10 (PostNL incl. track & trace)
- 1-2 sample: € 2.95 (PostNL no track & trace)
- Free delivery for all orders above € 95
- Normal rate: € 6.95
- 2-5 samples: € 8.90 (incl. track & trace)
- 1 sample: € 2 (no track & trace)