The name of this perfume refers to the Harmattan wind in the Sahara. The wind is raging over the bare Sahara and is dry and dusty. The wind is feared but also welcomed because it brings coolness. You can compare Haramatan Noir with this wind, it starts dry, salty, spicy and dusty. But then energy and freshness are brought to it by the mint.
mint, tea, lavender, jasmine, herbs, salted accord
Pierre Guillaume Paris
Formerly known as Parfumerie Generale.
Pierre Guillaume's creations all have a strong identity and signature. He does not compromise and is totally independent, working from his atelier in Clermont-Ferrand. On the other hand, his fragrances never become too intellectual or avant-garde, and they are always very wearable.
One of the innovative techniques Pierre uses in his creations, is a process called Photo-affinage or photo refining, the flattening of olfactory peaks through ultra-violet rays. This technique gives his fragrances that characteristic liveliness in Cozé or that melancholic touch in L'Eau Circé for instance.
When ordered before 3pm, we will send your parcel the same day (provided that in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by DHL to your chosen address and day/evening within the Netherlands. For Belgium an average delivery time of 2 to 3 days applies.
- We ship perfumes worldwide, to more than 80 countries. See for all countries and more details our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery: all orders above € 95 in NL and Belgium.
- Smaller orders within NL: € 4.50.
- Samples orders within NL: € 3.95 (incl. track & trace).
- 1 sample orders within NL: € 1 (no track & trace)
- Smaller orders and more than 1 sample to Belgium: € 6,50.
- 1 sample orders to B: € 1,50 (no track & trace).