De Franse elegantie van Pour Un Homme nu met een frisse citrus focus, zonder de krachtig aanwezige lavendel.
Een frisse en verrassende interpretatie van Caron’s klassieker ‘Pour Un Homme’.
Pour Un Homme Sport heeft een sterke citrus top en een aromatisch karakter die zachtjes overgaat in een licht houtige basis.
Sinds its founding in 1903 (!), Caron has been the lead example of pure genuine passion within the classic French perfume world. The founder Ernest Daltroff was one of the perfumers who formed the perfume industry and whose influence is still noticeable nowadays, just like Jacques Guerlain and Ernest Beaux of Chanel.
Together with his creative director and maîtresse, Félicie Wanpouille, Daltroff created legendary compositions including Narcisse Noir (1911), N’aimez que moi (1917) and Tabac Blond (1919).
The aromatic Pour un Homme (1934) is seen by many French as thé classic fragrance for men. From Daltroff to the current perfumer,, Richard Fraysse, all Caron's perfumes are sensual and classic, and they embody their classic French inheritance.
Perfume Lounge is the only recognized Caron sales point in The Netherlands and proudly provides an extensive selection.
When ordered before 3pm, we will send your parcel the same day (provided that in stock).
On working days, your package will be delivered the next day by DHL to your chosen address and day/evening within the Netherlands. For Belgium an average delivery time of 2 to 3 days applies.
- We ship perfumes worldwide, to more than 80 countries. See for all countries and more details our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery: all orders above € 95 in NL and Belgium.
- Smaller orders within NL: € 4.50.
- Samples orders within NL: € 3.95 (incl. track & trace).
- 1 sample orders within NL: € 1 (no track & trace)
- Smaller orders and more than 1 sample to Belgium: € 6,50.
- 1 sample orders to B: € 1,50 (no track & trace).