Want to know more about the iris flower in perfumes? In this handy booklet, you can read everything about this delicate flower and its illustrious scent.
Nez Éditions and Laboratoire Monique Rémy (LMR) join forces and knowledge in this issue of natural ingredients in perfumes. The gold standard for the perfume industry resulted in the series The Naturals Notebook.
Orris in Perfumery
Cultivated in Tuscany and in the south of France, Iris Pallida is the most expensive raw material in the perfumer's palette. Obtaining this precious absolute requires five to six years of patience after harvest, for that is when the odorous components develop in the rhizome of the flower. Its fragrance, complex and delicate, is at once floral, powdery, buttery, and evocative of violet.
Authors: Éléonore de Bonneval, Olivier R.P. David, Jeanne Doré, Anne-Sophie Hojlo, Clara Muller, Delphine de Swardt
Publication date: June 2020
Size: 16 x 21 cm
When ordered before 3 pm, we will send your parcel the same day (if in stock).
Due to holiday season peaks delivery times might be longer that expected. We apologize for the delay.
We ship perfumes worldwide to more than 80 countries.For all shipping rates see our shipping and delivery page.
- Free delivery for orders above € 50 (normal rate € 4.50)
- Free evening delivery for orders above € 75 (normal rate € 5.50)
- Same Day Delivery in Amsterdam with bike courier: € 8.50 (order before 12 noon)
- 3-5 samples: € 4.10 (PostNL incl. track & trace)
- 1-2 sample: € 2.95 (PostNL no track & trace)
- Free delivery for all orders above € 95
- Normal rate: € 6.95
- 2-5 samples: € 8.90 (incl. track & trace)
- 1 sample: € 2 (no track & trace)